Ring Size Chart
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the strip of paper around your finger.
3. Mark with a pen the point where the two ends of paper meet up to make a full circle on your finger.
4. Cut the strip where you have marked with a pen and use a very small piece of sticky tape (you will need to be able to remove it) to close it in a circle and make a paper ring.
5. Try it on and make sure it fits well and confortable on your finger.
5. Remove the sticky tape and lay the strip out flat and measure length in millimitres with a ruler.
6. Ckeck your size on the chart below. We use USA Sizes on our options at Bahagia.